Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we went out mudding friday and saturday, got some video. just thought you guys might want to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdOWCe3C648

· Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that sucks man. a bunch of us love doing this, so now they e few of us got trucks, we will be out there mostly every weekend.

· Registered
453 Posts
I had a couple videos of my friends' trucks from last night, but I can't upload them because it is an unsupported file.[xx(] One of my friends has an '85 Chevy 350 with like a 15in(?) lift on 40s(?). Another buddy of mine just got a set of military Rockwell axles he is rigging up under his '79 3/4 ton Chevy with a 454. After those are on he is putting tractor tires and rims on it.[beatup] Then, I have another friend who has a Wrangler sitting on a chopped '00 Ford F250 frame with a 7.3L.[drif] I really want a mud truck, but I'm stuck buying farm equipment and have no money nor the time to build one.[V]

· Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those would be some crazy mudders.
those rockwell's will never break either!! hopefully
and ya i'm looking at buying a mud truck, but i'm planning on buying a daily driver rig.. hopefully soon though. can't go wrong with playin' in the mud!

· Registered
453 Posts
Yeah, and he drove all the way to Kentucky to get them.[:D] I'll see if I can get a picture. Those are just a few trucks that friends own. Muddin is more like a sport around here![thumb]

· Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TheFastMan said:
Yeah, and he drove all the way to Kentucky to get them.[:D] I'll see if I can get a picture. Those are just a few trucks that friends own. Muddin is more like a sport around here![thumb]
yeah, i wish more people went muddin' around here. i like to think of it as a sport, but its really not for me :p and yeah try and get some pictures, that would be awesome!

quick said:
who needs a truck [8D]
Soil Vehicle Off-roading Motocross Racing

then again who doesnt think this is fun
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire
exactly.
and is that your sled? i have been thinking about taking my sled... but not to drive through mud. there is a little pond back where we were at, and it is perfect. so maybe next weekend il be water skipping and muddin, what else is better.

· Registered
453 Posts
I have been tossing the idea around of lifting my jimmy as a light tril rig. but i still need more $$$
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Like this?[thumb]

· Registered
566 Posts
ya that was at last years mud bog and there were four sleds that turned out bunch of trucks and like 5 fourwheelers it was a good time never did with a sled either till then but its way fun water is fun too but at least in the mud it wont sink.

· Registered
104 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tractor

this is my buddys truck it has a school bus motor on it and gm 2.5 ton axels its alot of fun. he also has a f350 frame with a petter build cab and nose on it with two 460 in it. one for front tires one for rear tires

· Registered
75 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Transport
unleashed 4x4

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Off-roading Automotive tire
89 jeep comanchee 38.5 ground hawgs 7" custom lift
b2 with 33's

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Off-roading

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car
89 toyota with chev drive train 38in gumbos now 40's 16" lift 355 stock car engine

Land vehicle Off-roading Vehicle Mud Off-road racing
90 chev, sas, 355 stock car engine 44" ground hawgs 17" lift

Mud Mud bogging Vehicle Off-roading Car
81 power wagon built 360 38.5 tsl 10" lift

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck
79 ramcharger built 360 38.5 tsl 11" lift

· Registered
5,007 Posts
OMG!!! Don't let dragon700 see the vid of the ford...he'll wanna cry. That thing is identical to his new one.[kat]

· Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sledneck1978 said:
OMG!!! Don't let dragon700 see the vid of the ford...he'll wanna cry. That thing is identical to his new one.[kat]
hahaha, driver stupidity made those parts of the video. it makes ford look bad, and doge look better, but thats not the case!

· Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
went out again today, we ended up getting all four trucks stuck and had to go get my buddy's tracor, the 4x4 80hp john deere had trouble yanking them out!
just thought i'd share!
another video will be coming soon!

· Registered
453 Posts
That happened to my buddy with his Chevy. They couldn't get it out and he broke a U joint just spinning the wheels so they left and came back with the Case to pull it out!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.