Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were planning a trip to munising this coming thursday the 5th. im getting different reports. should we go or not ? anybody got first hand info?

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Where's that at?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm going to Marquette,MI not to far from Munising on Friday morning. After all of this snow that they're getting now it should be good. I've been getting different reports also. Nothing was really updated with the new snowfall. www.johndee.com
HAPPY TRAILS!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Have not been up buy Munising yet but from what i have heard they have enough snow there to ride on I'm sure, I'm 60 miles to the east and there where some sleds around this weekend, You could call the folks At Christmas Sports as they sell ski-doos and polaris and Yamaha and I know them real good and they got the best prices on sleds anywhere, and they also got one hell of a mechanic as well, I drive up there all the time to do my buisness with them folks, Just tell them you heard this from some guy from Newberry, Here is there number 906-387-3409. [:)]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is a report that I pulled off a Munising trail report forum.
posted: 12/02/2002 07:00 PM

Trails are in good shape they are not grooming as of today. All people I have spoke with say the trails are great. Not many riders on them and there is about a one foot base.I work in a gas station off of the trail.

I'm leaving Friday afternoon Let you know for sure when I get back.
Everyone just stay home and wait till I give my report <grin> [;)]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts