Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one done a 583 swap to a 95 mx 470 let me know what you liked and disliked thanks all...
oh ya sorry havnt been on in a long time.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do i have to change the cdi or any thing else ?
i havent opend her up yet so i dont know but do you guys know what gears are in it if you guys are not sure thats fine shes geting opend up this weekend.
oh ya and any one wana trade a good track and skid im lookin for a 136-144 i have a 121 with like 196 studs?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
hardmikke6996 said:
do i have to change the cdi or any thing else ?
i havent opend her up yet so i dont know but do you guys know what gears are in it if you guys are not sure thats fine shes geting opend up this weekend.
oh ya and any one wana trade a good track and skid im lookin for a 136-144 i have a 121 with like 196 studs?
they might be the same cdi, cant remeber done a bunch of swaps in the older formulas. you'll like it way better. its a direct bolt in. all the older doo's were. ive mostly done 670 swaps in the older pluses and mx's. leave your stock gears and youll have a major touque monster. air box boots might be the only diffrence

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet thats what i am talking about that is what i have been after.
sooooooooo what im bouncen around for next summer is a tottal mod sled 155 track 800 ho with stock gears whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
thatll be nasty as heck.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so got her done today only busted EVERY knuckle..... so the swap went good the cdi had to be changed and only one plug and had to redo the hoses. it only took me all day but o well hu. now cant wait for the wounderful white stuff to start flyin.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
hardmikke6996 said:
so got her done today only busted EVERY knuckle..... so the swap went good the cdi had to be changed and only one plug and had to redo the hoses. it only took me all day but o well hu. now cant wait for the wounderful white stuff to start flyin.
thats cool got her done already. last one i did was in knee deep snow and about -10f out.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
screw that brrrrrrrr i have a nice garage for that

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
hardmikke6996 said:
screw that brrrrrrrr i have a nice garage for that
moving right now and the new place has 1. itll be nice to work in the warm and dry area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts