Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
That was pretty sweet!! Would've sucked if you'd run your camera over eh?? LOL [:D]

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
holycrap! I love that clip, it gets me all pumped up ( espically when you turned it around and it blinks my eyes like a fastball ) AWESOME!! damn I cant wait to get that kind of trails conditions around here!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
thats kewl i like the sound of it, what are those pipes on there?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Nice vid, I wana go sleding so bad it's not even funny, I think I'm going to try to get on the lake tomorrow.

·
Registered
963 Posts
nice clip. your sled sounds sweet!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
sled sounds so good, nice video by the way

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm sending this video to your insurance company so they can see that your mauling the crap out of it! It looks like you just about flipped it over!

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
That was amazing. Im definately stealing your idea sometime this season. I see that you are as impressed with your Rumblepack as I am with mine. Have you noticed that it seems louder at mid throttle than it does at full WOT?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
nice vid man, the can sounds great!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
WOW! That was really sick. I think you should send this to rev500ss for the sf video!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]That was amazing. Im definately stealing your idea sometime this season. I see that you are as impressed with your Rumblepack as I am with mine. Have you noticed that it seems louder at mid throttle than it does at full WOT?
Go for it, you just have to remember where you set your Camera (identifiable place), so you can see it coming, and that you don't lose it (my camera is amall)...Also watch out so you don't throw too much snow in the lense.

I haven't noticed it louder at Mid-Throttle, I guess because I'm ALWAYS at WOT...[:p]

·
Registered
875 Posts
Great vid! I love the sound of the rumblepacks - thats exactly why I got one on my Pro X! They sound so much better than the MBRP's IMO.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts