Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anybody have an MXZ with a silencer/stinger on it? I want to get one for my 2000 MXZ 700, but dont know which one to invest in.
I have been looking at Bender, MBRP, and Dynoport. Can anybody help me??

·
Registered
837 Posts
i have a superlite on my 01 mxzx800, they are all good, i do like mbrp becasue they are very spall but i hear they can be loud, unless you get the quiet one, but remember that quiet doesn't mean less then stock but its just not super loud.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MBRP is what i am thinging about getting. I have read an article that says Dynoport doesn't sound very good at all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, MBRP is what i went with. Ordered it this morning, and should be hear by this weekend. I will let ya know what i think of it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just put one on my 98 XLT 600 and it sounds wild!
Get your buddy to take it for a ride and you'll really notice the difference. I didn't notice the difference on mine at first till my buddy drove it, she screamed like mad!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Installed my new MBRP Race silencer. Sounds awesome!! Seems to be abit more responsive on the throttle also, and a definate weight savings. Very impressed with this product. Would recommend this to anyone that wants to give their machine a throaty growl!!! Installation was about 20 minutes. I took a little extra time to polishe my heatshield while i had the pipe off!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I was thinking maybe more of a mighty scream...hehe...that's when you get on her though. When it's idiling and going slower...oh, it growls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts