Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is My 01 XC SP that I redid with the 02 X graphics. It's one of a kind, the only rigel blue X around./snofan/../images/users/prox/Picture 008.jpg

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Nice sled, and how did you manage to get snow. Lucky!!!!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Nice lookin' sled man. Always liked the way that blue and yellow looks together.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
whered you get yellow trailing arms? i got lotsa yellow parts on my sled too, i wish they sold the same tunnel braces they use on the x sleds, all they sell is those fishbone ones that arent the same as the ones on the x sleds.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I painted the trailing arms, rear bumper and the rear suspension arms yellow. I was going to buy the tunnel braces for the o2 x but the grippers on the running boards wouldn't work with then so had to leave them off.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's another pic I took today. We got more snow, hope it keeps coming. We have about 4" now so I went for a spin on the river near my place. /snofan/../images/users/prox/Picture 014.jpg

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Sweet, we have snow here now too, and a wind which is just blowing the ditches full.

I love the way the Edge X's look.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
yeah the instructions say to trace the brace then drill the grips out and any that are partially covered are to be pounded flat. i just traced and pounded them instead of drilling, it worked good, but it was a lot of work.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks... guess I never thought of that. I may have to order a set just to finish it off

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
be careful if your going to pound them becuase you can bend the running board pretty easy. just get a good chunk of metal or metal working bar and a hammer that will work good, all i had was an axe head and a hammer..

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]yeah the instructions say to trace the brace then drill the grips out and any that are partially covered are to be pounded flat. i just traced and pounded them instead of drilling, it worked good, but it was a lot of work.
Do they make these braces for the older 1st. Gen chassis (wedge) shaped??? I'd like to stiffen up my tunnel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts