Snowmobile Fanatics banner

My 01 XC 500 SP ...X

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  confusedguy 
#1 ·
Here is My 01 XC SP that I redid with the 02 X graphics. It's one of a kind, the only rigel blue X around./snofan/../images/users/prox/Picture 008.jpg

See less See more
#6 ·
I painted the trailing arms, rear bumper and the rear suspension arms yellow. I was going to buy the tunnel braces for the o2 x but the grippers on the running boards wouldn't work with then so had to leave them off.

#7 ·
Here's another pic I took today. We got more snow, hope it keeps coming. We have about 4" now so I went for a spin on the river near my place. /snofan/../images/users/prox/Picture 014.jpg

#9 ·
Sweet, we have snow here now too, and a wind which is just blowing the ditches full.

I love the way the Edge X's look.

#14 ·
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]yeah the instructions say to trace the brace then drill the grips out and any that are partially covered are to be pounded flat. i just traced and pounded them instead of drilling, it worked good, but it was a lot of work.
Do they make these braces for the older 1st. Gen chassis (wedge) shaped??? I'd like to stiffen up my tunnel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.