Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 1996 ZRT 600

Right now its piped and regeared. This summer it is getting some major upgrading, Reeds, Roller Driven clutch, Monoblock head, Drive Clutch kits, Scavenger Airbox...possibly and upgrade to an 136" M-10 suspension and new track. Someday I'd also like to add a 700 bigbore kit. [:D] We'll see what I can afford, this sled needs a little work, but she runds good and kicked the pants off a 97 SKS 700. [8D]

96ZRT600

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and BTW you guys think that an XLT triple sounds good, you should hear the sound of this ZRT's piped 600 triple [:D]

96ZRT600

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I REALLY like the way my XLT SP sounds with my new Superlite can on it!!!

Anyways, that's an awesome paint job you've got there. Should rename it the Firecat II.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice sled,
and you have to love the sound of a piped triple.
I know I love the sound of my T-Cat heading up hill WOT nothing quite like it.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
What does you ZRT 600 run in 1/4 mile, and 2000 feet, I want to know to see how mine is doing now, against other ZRT 600's. (see if it needs more stuff on it)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
couldn't tell ya. me and my buddies just race on a nearby gras air strip that isn't used in the winter. come up here we'll run em hehe [:D]

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Here's a pic of mine, it ain't the best pic, I haven't got to many, i'll have more after this weekend.
/snofan/../images/users/ZRT 600/ZRT pic 1.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool cool so thats what mmine used to look like? haha [:)] (It was painted before I got it)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
It makes the touring machines at my camp look very funny.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The other machines we have have nothing on my ZRT, old 80 Deere Sportfire, an 80 El Tigre 5000 F/A, and the old bad boy 70 johnson challenger 380 single cylinder(Dead)....Never ridden or even been next to a touring sled....

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I just put that green light cover on a couple weeks ago, the guy's at camp like it because it warns them when a sled is going to zip by them making A LOT of noise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts