Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im new here my names steve and just want u guys to see the two vintage sleds i have

1973 ski-doo T'NT 340 SOLD

[attachment=57646]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

1973 sno-jet SST 340

[attachment=57647]

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice looking sleds, I really like the looks of the sno-jet. I recently picked up an 80 ET 250 for my son and he has been having a fun time with that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats sounds like alot of fun....i dont know much about these sleds thats why i joined to gain knowledge of them ...the ski-doo use to have a winshield but it broke off when i was riding lol...o well...any information that can be provided would be a wounderfull thing for me to know

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have a 73 silver bullet 340 aswell, i had it up to 55, not sure if i can get anymore out of it. how fast wil yours go?
I have some ifo on them, what are you looking for?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
idk iv had mine up to about 40-45 racing cars down the street for fun hahahahah....like information on the carbs....how to tune them were i can find a throtle cable for it .....as for the sno-jet i was told it was a 73 it could just be the hood is a 74 idk what do u guys think

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can anyone tell me what the carb should be set at on my 73 ski-doo....is it 1 1/2 turns or what im not sure what they should be set at

·
Registered
288 Posts
hey 73skidoo, the carb should be a tillotson HD diaphram carb, start wih 1 1/2 turn out both screws my high speed is set at about 1 turn and the idle about 1 1/2, the throttle cable should be easy i got mine from canadain tire, they can order all kinds of parts for it too cables, coils, kill switch, points, windsheild, etc. You can also get a windsheild from mfgsupply.com, Can get full decal set from doodecals.com.... What else u want to know?

[attachment=58167][attachment=58168]

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i wanna know anything and everything about my sleds....thanks for the settings for the carbs...do u know anyone who has a throtle cable..shocks for front skis...new stock seat laying around they would sell...like i said ANYTHING u know will help me

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I gotta say I'm diggin the Sno-Jet too!! If your looking for vintage parts heres a good place to start!!

http://www.danssalvage.com/home.html

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
yeah i am looking for a ski doo like that i like those old ski doos i am looking for one like yours runs but needs some work but yet you really dont want to do anything to it

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is a 73 SST
http://www.vintagesnowmobiles.50megs.com/PP1365.html[/url and this is a 74 SST http://w...SNO_JET_SST_22_6A_THUMB.jpg Hope that helps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that kinda helped...the buttom link doesnt work bearont....if sumbody wanted to drive to michigan id sell them my ski-doo for a 100 dollars but ur over in WI

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was riding down the freeway saturday and saw a sled in the back of a Dakota........after the cover blew off of it I saw a nice looking older yellow sled but not sure what it was until I was looking on this post......it looks like it may have been a snojet. Whatever it was it looked in nice shape. BTW, the cover stayed hooked to the back of the sled so the guy did not lose it completely.

·
Registered
288 Posts
My sled is for sale now, looking $550. Have the seat professionally redone at an upholstry shop, if not i may sell mine for a price. Um as far as info... i really dont know what u wanna know gotta be specific.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts