·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=51827]
[attachment=51828]
[attachment=51829]
[attachment=51830]
HEY GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! I'M FINALLY DONE WITH IT!! NOW JUST PRAYIN FOR SNOW!!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Looks good other than the seat cover. You gotta get a red one, not the gray.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
sweet i agree different seat cover

·
Registered
231 Posts
what total did you do to it from stock

·
Registered
11 Posts
yea defenetly nice.. but you do need a red seat cover..! but other then that.. she is a true beaut!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put on shorty seat, cycra hand gaurds, new extreme low shield, revalved the shocks for a 300 pound fat kid! ( im 150 soakin wet) team clutch, took off the freestyle seat until i can find some fella's to session some ramps with me!! new rip saw track, tucker hibbert monster kit, shaun crapo's handlebars and radius rods.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
thats sick

·
Registered
690 Posts
nice sled, but i dont like the graphics because everyone is putting them on their sled but its your sled so my opinion dont count, keep up the work

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have had these graphics for a long long time, monster sponsored me last year for pitbike nationals and motocross, they gave me a kit for my sled to try out. I agree they are over done, but i have to throw love to my hook ups!!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
SWEET i like that and i am wishing for snow too and i like the monster energy drink too get u hook me up with some lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah did it all myself, been around sleds my whole life, my dad raced pro since i was born in 80. and then was team polaris snowcross manager in the 01-03 season.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts