Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here, is my 94 XLT SP 580cc.

I bought it last year, and i put 1200 miles on it between feb and april. The sled runs real nice. It is my first sled. Beforethat i drove the 1980 Polaris TX-C 340.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
SWEET! ANOTHER SATISFIED XLT OWNER, ive got a 93, only difference is the graphics, next time you take a pic, leave out the snow, some of us arent as fortunate

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ah, quite a jump from the old sled eh? I went from a 339cc INDY Lite fan cooled to my 95 XLT Special Triple. I LOVE IT!!!! Have fun mate!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
945 Posts
Looks great XLT!!! Is it still stock. Any mods at all?

Oh and just a tip, you can hit 'enter' after each pic [ /img ] and the pics will go down the page instead of across. that way we don't have to scroll to the right to view them. thx.
-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

Edited by - Bman on November 30 2001 3:30:01 PM

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
12,832 Posts
Nice lookin machine. Man, we could almost have a XLT forum to house all these XLT sleds.

I'm still a fan of the XCR's though.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.