Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here, is my 94 XLT SP 580cc.

I bought it last year, and i put 1200 miles on it between feb and april. The sled runs real nice. It is my first sled. Beforethat i drove the 1980 Polaris TX-C 340.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, i know the pics look bad, but my camera isn't very good, but its better then nothin, it looks much much better in real life.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
SWEET! ANOTHER SATISFIED XLT OWNER, ive got a 93, only difference is the graphics, next time you take a pic, leave out the snow, some of us arent as fortunate

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ah, quite a jump from the old sled eh? I went from a 339cc INDY Lite fan cooled to my 95 XLT Special Triple. I LOVE IT!!!! Have fun mate!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
948 Posts
Looks great XLT!!! Is it still stock. Any mods at all?

Oh and just a tip, you can hit 'enter' after each pic [ /img ] and the pics will go down the page instead of across. that way we don't have to scroll to the right to view them. thx.
-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

Edited by - Bman on November 30 2001 3:30:01 PM

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it is moslty stock, except for the shaved heads for more compression

·
Registered
181 Posts
HELL YEA!!!! XLT's EVERYWHERE. BEST DAMN SLED EVER MADE BOYS!!!!!

ok ok...i know that just my opinion...but there sure are a lot of xlts in this forum!!!! I love it

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Nice lookin machine. Man, we could almost have a XLT forum to house all these XLT sleds.

I'm still a fan of the XCR's though.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Heck yea...Im all about the XLT forum. Only people with XLT's can post there. Then we can really get an idea on who all rides polaris. But if you did it for xlt's you would have to do it for a bunch of other sleds too

·
Registered
181 Posts
Right now as i am posting today, we have 563 members!!! I would bet that at least 60 people have an xlt. thats about 10 percent. I am guessing by all the pics and all the posts that poeple talk about their sled.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts