Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Cool, I like it.. for some reason I like those F-2000 series chassis models,
yours is 95, so it has twin of 44mm VM Carbs and twin pipes correct? also it looks pretty clean overall for the year [:)]

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
That looks fast just sitting there.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Nice sled, is that a prowler in the garage? By the way they are going to ask you to resize your pic.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya pic is a little big, sorry. Yes, it has dual 44mm carbs and twin pipes. The Cat in the back is a 93 Wildcat carb not efi. It's my friend's beast with engine assembly still in progress.

The only problem I see right now for the Mach is I could use 3 to 4 new idler wheels. Anybody have any good used ones for sale?????

Other than that stuff, damn I'm ready for snow (like 99.9% of the people on this site- the other .01% is sleeping.) This Doo is luxury to me because I'm used to cruisin around on my old John Deere's. I broke my collar bone last winter on a sled so pray for me this year!

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
Nice sled!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
that is still my favorite looking chassis ever, they look like there going a hundred just sittin there

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice Lookin Sled a close cousin to mine.
/snofan/../images/users/Formula III/IM000440.JPG

·
Registered
414 Posts
Falstaff your friend's sled is almost the same as mine..Here is my AC wildcat 700 efi mc 1994!! /snofan/../images/users/Norway/My Cat.jpeg.jpg

Mine has a rebuilt engine with a black magic chip in it, rebuilt clutches , and a new track.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts