Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what my sled looked like lastyear

notice the ugly green purple and black rear idler wheels? and the orange center ones?

This yesr it looks like this.....taken just today!

The idler wheels are now red, I got a black windshield after my red painted one cracked and the paint chipped off. Notice also the front a-arms are red now too. They were turning back green. The person that had this before me loved to paint over paint and it chipped off and showed again. Also I removed the stickers and repainted the running boards and removed some white paint on the rear bumper.

I also changed the track drivers to no-slips. That was a fun time! I moved the suspension back 1/2" and also had to trim the rails 1/4". Next Summer I will be painting the suspension and doing dome under hood painting and cleaning!

Think it looks better this year? [:)] other than that it is in snow now...

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Looks great, I think you got a little more snow then us..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the official is like 4" but we got like 5 or 6, its slush underneath. It really kind of sucks, spin and spin and go no where haha [:)]

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
lol its a polcat, polaris colors on a arctic cat, NICE SLED though, i like the custom paint!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i like the sled...but i love the snow its sittin on more

·
Registered
115 Posts
personally i liked the red windshield better and i also think you should get rid of the green strip on the seat and paint the ski handles red. take them off and paint them red.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts