Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pick of my zr, she has a 1 1/4" paddle, c&a pro skis, painted windshield, (not shown in pics) 96 woodys studs, fox shocks alll around, valved for racing, billet shaved helix 2" risers, sno pro bars, blaack magic canister and more i cant think of right now

Mark Skramstad
97 Zr 440

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
nice lookin sled, dont like how the red looks, maybe its the red hood stuff and the purple belly pan, i dunno tho......check out mine if u havent at http://arcticcatguy.topcities.com/mysled.html

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
NO its gonna start snowing in September this year!! AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! Even if I don't have a sled I still love snow and cold weather.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i live w/ this theory......in summer, u get hot, and u can only take so much off and still be hot, but in winter, u get cold, u put more on, u got hot w/ that on, u take a little bit off, its just a more comfortable season:D

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
cold? I get cold in fall when I am changing from the warm waether to cold then in winter I have a tolerance for cold beyond most people :).

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
im never cold in winter.....cuz i dress for it, its the half a$$ stuff that gets me cold, when its 50 outside and ur used to 80, and u dont wear a sweatshirt cuz its summer.....thas what gets to me

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Hot in summer, cold in winter. That's how it should be.

No snow in September though. Even tho I'm obsessed with sledding, I don't want snow until November. Need to finish combining!

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Fine then September and October are Grass Drag months :). My dad called the shop with the Viper complainging cause he wants his sled ready to grass drag by Sept 15th and they haven't even given him a price yet, as they said they would 2 months ago.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
lol

ok, I can live with that!

Hopefully someone will buy my sled soon, so I can order my shiny new Pro X 600...

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
is it orange then er what?.....ur headlight coer and screen kit?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
nice sled neway, i just dont prefer the colors.....IMO

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
hey nice sled...im thinkin its a 97.....i have the 580 model of it....they are nice sleds!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i happen to like EFI.....errr.....

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Now now, play nice boys...

EFI has strong points, as well as setbacks. Same as carbs... no need to complain...

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
whats wrong with efi....i can get mine started cold a lot faster than u can!!....plus i dont have to change anything when i get into higher altitude....just my weights in my clutch.....and no...mine isnt battery operated....it BATTERYLESS EFI.....so there is a upside to it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts