Auto part Machine tool Machine

Better Boards Installed
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Tool Cutting tool

My lowrider
Vehicle Room Basement

99% done
Snowmobile Vehicle Racing Automotive tire Sled

Here is a quick list run down of the Add on's
Mountain Tamer Rear skid, blacked out with 2010 Rails and ice age axle and cross shafts
Fox Float's 2's on the front
Holz Drop and Roll
2.5 Camo Extreme Track
1.3 Cobra for MN-But have 100 early season miles on this track, good snow in MN finally!
MMP 8 inch billets
Mountain Fit Shock tower and upper dash vent
Carls Cycle Knee Vents
TrickPaint on the hood
Tunnel Wrap by www.overnightwraps.com here in town
Better boards
Some poweder coat on the spindles and rod
Slidekicks scratchers
SLP can
Carls custom cut helix in secondary
And the most important add on...POWER COMMANDER 5
Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Sled Tire

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Auto part Engine

Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Bumper Crash

Land vehicle Snowmobile Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

· Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All around performance cobra wins. If you never leave the trail, the ripsaw is the choice. I had a 1.25 ripsaw 96 down the middle on my edge x, and that thing was unreal for traction! Get off the trail and the 1.25 rip is less effective than the cobra in my opinion. If you don't do too much trail, then the 1.5 intense rocks!!!! Just my thoughts on my last 3 tracks I have had.

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Just looked at the intense....looks like it would push a lot more snow in the powder. I'm just tossing ideas around for next year. I feel like I'm spinning way too much with the ripsaws unless I'm picked on hard pack.

Liking your assault. Those tunnel wraps hold up pretty good?

· Registered
3,334 Posts
thats not a sled build it doesnt have a psi or watercraft motor in it haha jk very nice sled man looks amazing

· Registered
118 Posts
how is it puttin in that drop n roll kit?

· Registered
889 Posts
^^^^good question...Darin-I'm wondering the same question, as you know the attack angle on an IQR is horrible and if I'm going to extend mine next summer I'm also interested in knowing what all the drop and roll entails...

Chad

· Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It depends on whose drop and roll you use. I went with the holz drop and roll, which is a pretty tame drop and roll, bascially for more clearance on the 2.5 track and a little better snow removal. Fairly simple process, great directions and easy install. They include templates so bascially cut new holes for the shaft, shim it up, done. I didn't have to do anything with the skid mounting. Now fastrax makes a more aggressive drop and roll kit that will greatly affect your approch angle and involves new mounting holes for the skid, its much more expansive, but there is more drop and roll. So it all depends on what you are looking. Chad you need the most drop and roll you can get!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.