Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well Im new here guys and thought I would post a pick of my sled. Ive got 65 miles on it so far and I love it. It doesnt feel heavy at all and I'm coming off riding a 2000srx, the power is incredable and will suprise alot of people. The one thing I dont like is the long break in procedure, trying to keep this thing under 6000 rpm for the first 150 miles is a night mare. I have givin it short burst and have hit 117 mph on the speedo in no distance at all, with mounds to go. Oh weel it will be a fun winter on the trails and lakes, see you there./snofan/../images/users/hauler/mikes rx1.jpg

meet me on the lake

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, that's the best looking RX-1 i've seen yet! (must be the glare)
What version of the M-10 did you drop in???

Sweet sled.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ya.....looks nice......117 under 6000RPM?????????

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
That thing looks soo good.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know what you mean, keeping the thing under 6000 RPM is tough. I took my dad's new RX-1 for a ride last weekend and wanted clamp the throttl to the bars but I reluctantly held back. Even with those few rpm's it had a lot of power and I agree that handling feels light.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I like the way it looks with the M-10 in there. Looks like it came straght from the factory.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My wife has a black RX-1 and have to agree, it is a sweet looking sled. I'm thinking of dropping my sled and picking one up. The break-in was rough; the payoff was worth it. She has gotten it up to 122mph and it was still pulling.

I was very impressed by her sled.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Very cool sled man!

Arctic cat Wildcat 700 efi mc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts