1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[galleryattach=12712]

[galleryattach=12711]

Isn't he cute (8 months)... now...In a few years he can ride it (10 or so)..LOL

anyway... Should I pull of the *VES*, *700* sticker? And pull off that big ass silver *Polaris* up the front of the hood??

I think I should.. How much avertising do they need?

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Looks like fun was being had by pa and son. I like they way those xc's look. I say leave it as is.

·
Registered
548 Posts
yah the litlle guy looks happy hes already liken the polaris sled ,I think you should keep the stickers on or at least the polaris one the VES one you wouldnt really notice

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
What a cutie, he looks happy being behind a Polaris!

·
Registered
358 Posts
^^^^ yeah i like the white windsheild...but what you really should do is buy some chrome trim for it ....it adds a nice touch and is only bout 8 bucks!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Originally posted by MadMatt900
[br]Leave the stickers on. I'd lose the white windshield for a blue or smoked one though.
Yeah I had the white windshield on mine when I bought it new.... when I went to pick it up... I had them take it off.... it would have been ok if it was a bit lower but it was just way too much white... Of course my sled is a different color so that one may look better but I think the Polaris blue chrome would have been the best choice.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
the white windshield is ugly IMO... and please dont put blue hood vents in... Go with red and a red windshield it will look so much better.

Take the sticker off and put the one you wnated on it... Its your sled if you think it looks good then do it man.

Kid looks happy man, your a lucky guy I cant waint to have myself a son or daughter.

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
I love those blue 'n white XC's the way they are. The only thing I'd do is probably throw a shorty chrome windshield on it, but that's just me.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well then :( Lol. I'm diggin' the white.( I was lookin' a the blue chrome..and the 7" chrome)

After I ride it for a bit I will decide if i need to trim it down. I'm 6'4" I might need a little bit of wind protection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.