Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is looking at an old Skidoo MOto Ski sonic....the 340 blew up so the guy has stuck a 450 L/c in it....i was just wondering how well these things ride and all that stuff....i know its an old springer so its not ganna be like my ExciterII. but im assuming this thing is ganna haul butt because its pretty small and has a pretty good size engine now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
All I can say is that the sled will be pretty fast. I know a guy who has a 340 Moto-Ski Super Sonic with twin pipes on it, and it does about 85 mph. Imagine how much she would fly with the 450 in her.

[red] Please don't swear... Pman[/red]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Come on, don't swear for no reason, actually don't swear at all, this is supposed to be a family-oriented site...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
wow lots of ppl are saying stupid things now and days...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well we are not getting the Moto Ski.... lookslike we are going to get a Ski-Doo MX 500 i think its either a 93 or a 94 and we are picking it up for 1000 dollers! we know the guy who owns it and has only 2000 miles on it and has been WELL taken care of...it looks very likely we are going to get the MX instead of the Moto Ski.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can any one tell me what the diffrence between the MX and the MXZ is? im just curios.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts