Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin broke his femur motocrossin tonite. I feel bad cause I was supposed to be ridin with him tonite. I'm gonna go see him tomorrow, lookin for ways to help cheer him up. Let me know! thanks

Rocket

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Sorry to hear about your cousin. Ways to help cheer him up? Um I know right after I busted my arm, just having people talkin to me and stuff to take my mind off of it worked. I didn't really want to hear anything about hockey or snowmobiling right after it either, cause I knew my winter was shot. Just go hang out with him and he will appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
ummm Buy him tylonal... and BEER! beer always cheers me up! lol

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
LOL, id just go with the beer 2nite, then tomorrow morning bring him the aspirin...[:D]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by exciter_man
[br]tyonal and beer would prolly kill him sled head your not suppose to mix alchol with medication.........

Hasnt hurt me yet....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got back from seein him tonite. He's pretty bummed, but otherwise ok. Got himself some nice titanium hardware in his leg. And a huge ass bill to boot not to mention he's 21 with no insurance:(

Anyone want to buy a 2003 YZF 250 yamaha 4 stroke? If your serious let me know as I'm tryin to sell his bike for him.

·
Registered
412 Posts
And a huge ass bill to boot not to mention he's 21 with no insurance:(

Are you talking medical insurance or bike insurance? If you mean medical insurance, that's aweful! Our Canadian government might screw up a lot but at least we still have our universal health care. (for now, anyway!)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep I'm talkin medical. I know the bill is gonna end up in the over $50000 range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts