Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post these videos of me in my Dodge Dakota doing some donuts and a truck pull against my buddy.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/dakota/0/b635905b-7fd5-4a24-9d02-989b01285032.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/dakota/0/424b39a3-2d31-4e93-8025-989b0124620c.htm

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Yeesh...I don't know that the truck pull was good for either vehicle, but especially the Ford...[:I]

Anyway, I know a guy that used to have a Dakota with the 318. After warming up the tires a little, he could sit at just past an idle and spin the tires on pavement, it was kinda cool. If my pickup could do that...I don't think I would ever have enough money for the amount of tires I'd probably go through. [;)]

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
^^^
I can powerbrake mine to do that easily, but I always remember how
much my tires cost. Streetfire, home of the biggest a**holes on the internet. But cool vid!

·
Registered
690 Posts
cool, you must be able to buy tires cheap, that would be fun as hell except tires are expensive

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually purchased these tires used out of the Bargain Hunter, they are Telluride tires or something like that 31/10.5/15. Picked up all 4 with 75% tread remaining for $140 so I couldnt complain. All I had to do was buy wider rims since my Dakota came with the skinnier rims with 30" tires so I purchased the black off road style rim with chrome centre caps for $60 each brand new. I couldnt complain!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Bmxican, Miker, and I got to go out in one of Bmxicans dads customer vehicles and it was fast. It was a Dodge Dakota true 4 door with the 318 and basically bald rear tires. You could easily get the tires spinning right from the get-go. It had a lot of low end power but not really a whole lot up top. We shouldn't have been beating on it but what the hell, we did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts