Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found pics and scanned them, they are from a hella long time ago. I had a 1990 Arctic Cat Jag before these 2 machines, but I can't find any pics of it.

Here's my 1994 Indy 440:

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/me94indy440.jpg

And my 1996 XCR 440 SP:

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/me96xcr440.jpg

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
whas that white stuff? it actually snowed in MB when u had those sleds??? hmm.....hasnt snowed here in so long i dont remember what its like to ride everywhere and not worry bout bare ground...

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those pics were taken on easter. We got like 7 inches with NO wind. The temp was like 40 and we could go WOT across fields. If dirt lumps were sticking out they would just explode when ski hit them, they were so soft. Everything was white, we could go straight line anywhere we wanted.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
That's cool how you got different sleds with the same hill and trees in the background. You should do that with all your sleds. Kinda like a video history thing.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
That would be because he took those pictures on the same day. The guy he bought the XCR from was at our house that day and he let pman drive his sled around.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have pics of me jumping my pro X over same hill, considering that hill surrounds my house. The trees would even be the same.

Also like willy said, those pics were taken on the same day, When the pic of me on the '96 XCR was taken, I did not own it, but I bought it from the guy who did own it the next year.

I have a pic of me jumping my Pro X over the same hill, but in it I"m not wearing a helmet, and we've been through this before on the forum, and don't feel like going thru it again.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey wayne Jones Welcome to the forum...

About a month ago P-man posted the pics of him jumping, and he wasn't wearing a helmet and he got chewed out... thats where this fits in...
"I have a pic of me jumping my Pro X over the same hill, but in it I"m not wearing a helmet, and we've been through this before on the forum, and don't feel like going thru it again."

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sledhead hit the nail on the head. Never again am I posting those particular pictures here. People are WAY too picky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts