Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just figured out how to use this program last night, and threw on some pics and a couple of vids to make this! we are gonna start taking more videos than pictures and make a big one at the end of the season, this is just with the riding we have got in the last month or so. tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knod5O1Lk7w

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
need more video to consider it a movie, more like a slide show., but it was a nice complection. great pics. very nice

·
Registered
879 Posts
How is the snow? I drive back from work in Faribault and see the county road 21 ditches beat to death by everybody and their mom.....havent even riddin around here yet. Not quite enough snow for me...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by JosMN
[br]How is the snow? I drive back from work in Faribault and see the county road 21 ditches beat to death by everybody and their mom.....havent even riddin around here yet. Not quite enough snow for me yet...
We usually ride over by elysian, and its pretty decent out there.. although it is starting to get worse now that everyone is out and riding

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice. I love blood to bleed as the theme song. That whole rise against album is my summer theme song when i take the s10 v8 out [8D]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts