Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the weather people said we had a total of 8 inches of snow here in Sheboygan WI, but I have no idea if they opened the trails or not.
From what I hear, there isn't much of anything to the west of me.
But.... I have access to some private land at the edge of town. So it was a good opportunity for me and my nephew to brush up on our mad sleddin skills, and give both machines a test ride.

[attachment=50675]
This is the back part of the property. It leads to some field that isn't being used for anything..... til I came along. [:D]

[attachment=50678]
Facing the opposite way of the field.

[attachment=50679]
A view of the field.

[attachment=50680]
Same picture but zoomed in.

[attachment=50681]
Riding the ditch.

[attachment=50683]

[attachment=50684]

[attachment=50685]
Good times.

In case this area looks a little familiar, it should. This is the same place I taught the kids how to ride almost exactly one year ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
nice, looks like you are having a lot of fun with that snow. good to see you got some pics for all of the jealous people out there. keep up the good ridin.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
How many miles did you put on Dave?

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]How many miles did you put on Dave?
I put on somewhere between 15 and 20. I spent most of the riding time on the brown machine, and it doesn't have a tripometer.
My red and white says 15 and change, but me and James (the guy with the yellow hood) weren't always on the same path. I lapped him once or twice in the field.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted my girlfriend to get some video too, but she didn't feel like "f**kin around with the camera."
Too bad, because I was kicking up some serious powder in a couple spots, as pictures 2 and 4 show some good evidence of that. Look at where my hood vents should be.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks like fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts