Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hey there welcome to the forum..!

unfortunately, Your pics don't work like that, you need to attatch them to your post..

here's some instructions..
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3951

Cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crap.
Sorry. I'll try that again. Thanks for your help.
/snofan/../images/users/MN_Wild/Picture014.jpg

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yea, i always liked the blue/yellow scheme
Very nice sled for your first!

·
Registered
119 Posts
My first sled was a 72 Moto-ski.
The neighbours kid worked hours on the thing to make it run and on our first trip out he fell off a block from the house, I was ten miles away when I slowed down to ask him something and the little bastard was gone.
I twisted the crank like a pretzel and left it where it died, out in the rubarb on some old dirt farmers field.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Hmm, I wonder what I would do if I was the farmer, out going to cultivate. Find a sled sittin in the field.

Anyway, that's a beauty of a sled for your first.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It's funny you ask.
He sold the land and several years later the area, which used to be an excellent local atv and sled area (for screwing around, not touring), is all houses. My parents built on about the exact spot. Their street (a 'court' as in Susan Court) was a wilderness area near the field.
The dirt farmer is probably takin a dirt nap. My Dad just died (in January) so he's probably getting a earfull.
'That little hellion-son of yours left a busted up Moto-ski...'

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by vipersj
[br] so he's probably getting a earfull.
'That little hellion-son of yours left a busted up Moto-ski...'
Sorry to hear about your dad.

LOL @ the "ear-full"

LMAO

That was great...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks. He fought long and hard.
He used to lake race in the seventies. A 79 SRX. Between races I'd take it around the lake, just messing about....
I was nine.
The sled was a menace.
I've been 'not right' ever since.
My second sled was a VMax4 800 (1996) that I got in 97. I'd just moved into my first house (in the downtown area of the city of Oshawa, Ontario) and I thought it'd be cool to wind it up and down the yard a few times, (it was August),
(I didn't have to cut the grass again till 98).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by space ace
[br]Very nice. I just picked up one of those this summer too. Is it brand new?
Got it with only 130 miles. Pretty much new. The original owner lived in IA, got fed up with no snow in the winter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Same thing here. 240 miles, guy got tired of no snow and bought a Harley. Im hoping to be thanking him all winter for the great deal he gave me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Fassell_man
[br]your supposed to start off on a piece of junk..ur ruining the tradition
Yeah, I had just gotten my truck paid off, and being a typical woman, had to SPEND on SOMETHING.
Plus, I got a great deal.
AND, it matched my Polaris jacket I got last year to ride w/my ex. Another woman thing, I gotta match![:X]

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
sweet looking sled, iv always liked the blue and yellow edges.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Very nice sled, Crystal. I like that color scheme a lot. (LOL at your matching jacket comment, my wife says the same thing all the time. I just roll my eyes at her, hahaha!) I hope that you get some good riding time in this season. I bought my first sled last season. Haven't put many miles on myself yet. But I bought a trailer this summer, so I know I will be able to go FIND snow if I have to! Have a great season!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts