Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently bought a camcorder and we managed to get a bit of footage over the last few weekends. This is my first time editing video and I think it went pretty good. Please don't be to judgemental on the ametur riding, we're in the prairies so we have no mountains lol :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rlHV58nFi0o

·
Registered
28 Posts
pretty nice vid for your first time out....
I got a sony camcorder for Christmas - your efforts make me want to go out and play Movie Director for a day
:)

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Looks like you guys had some cool places to ride. ^^^^^^^^^^ Im with him, not to sure adout the music, but good job with the editing.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Cool vid man.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I was thinnking about changing the soundtrack, any suggestions?

·
Registered
348 Posts
yep good first try, next time pull some turns, all that snow and no powder turns = waste....[:D]

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Ahhh....while Prodigy isn't head bangin' stuff...I found myslef gettin' into it if you know what I mean. I liked it.

Good flick. Amateur huh? Hmmmm....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by SmackZ
[br]yep good first try, next time pull some turns, all that snow and no powder turns = waste....[:D]
I know what you mean, we found our way into a local golf course that was full of powder. Wish I had a sled for it though, the triple was a little bogged down and hard to throw around.

·
Registered
764 Posts
what program did you use to edit it?, looked really good for your first time messin with editing

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by mycat8urskidoo
[br]what program did you use to edit it?, looked really good for your first time messin with editing
Ulead VideoStudio 10+, its a really nice editor. I played around with Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0 a little as well but went back to Ulead.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts