Snowmobile Fanatics banner

My First Snowmobile Ride (with pic!)

2K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  arcticcatmatt 
#1 ·
Well since we FINALLY got some snow in upstate NY, today ArcticCatMatt and I went for a short ride up the hill and back. It was my FIRST ride where I got to drive! I went a whole 3 miles which is why in my pic I am holding up 3 fingers...yep I am that corny![:I] It was so much fun I cant wait until we get more snow and more time to ride! Well here is the pic have a great day![:D]
[attachment=56970]
[attachment=56971]
[attachment=56972]
[attachment=56973]
P.S. This is my lovely snow angel [:I]
[attachment=56974]

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Ya know amanda... SF has changed over the years. A thread of a girl posting a picture to cut up snow and throw it up in the air gets 2 pages of replies.. but a girl that drives a sled for the first time with pictures and is getting into snowmobiling, gets one reply.

Kind of deters people from posting quality threads if only the stupid threads get action.

#8 ·
I think it's a great thread!! Congrats Amanda on the 1st ride!! Although you could've worn the Batgirl outfit for the 1st ride, that would've made for some real interesting converstion!! LOL [:D]

#9 ·
I haven't been able to ride yet. We have the snow but I need to get my clutchs aligned before I can ride it. I'm going to put the stock pipe on today and get it running. How was your spleen doing Matt? I'd imagine with that much snow it'd be pretty rough riding. Good to see you two riding though.

#11 ·
i should be out riding right now in our 6 inches of fresh snow on top of the 4 we had ... apparently my rear idlers wheels like to fall off and strip the bolt out of the shaft on the way ... glad urs was better than mine!!

#12 ·
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]I think it's a great thread!! Congrats Amanda on the 1st ride!! Although you could've worn the Batgirl outfit for the 1st ride, that would've made for some real interesting converstion!! LOL [:D]
I think if anything, you (Amanda) should be wearing a CAT WOMAN suit. [:D]
I'm glad you two got a chance to get out and ride a little. Hopefully, more snow is on its way.

#17 ·
^ to both of you. Nope, thats not a stock color. I bought it like that from the guy before me. He painted it that color. when I repaint it (crappy quality), I think i will keep that color, but also include some flames my style. Thanks!

Originally posted by mackinsaw
[br]How was your spleen doing Matt?
On the two times I jumped the ZRT.. they (my spleens haa) felt ok! Can't wait to get the issues figured out with it and get some miles on it and me!

Also note... ACMgirl had on my arctic cat jacket.. I had on the carharts haha.

#21 ·
Congrats on the ride! I still haven't gotten to ride yet this year, wanted to rip around the yard yesterday, but the battery was dead/wouldn't charge. And I agree this is way more "real" topic than paper snow day.

#22 ·
I will agree with the rest....it is great to have a female, which is rare on this site, with such a positive attitude be so excited about the ride. My wife is the same way. Way to go Amanda and Matt....

#23 ·
Listen the paper snow was to make us smile and keep the hopes up of the states that still don't have any snow and You know what i didn't ask anyone to reply and now everyone wants to say how its a worthless Thread . well i will take my smiles else were

#24 ·
^^^^^^^RELAXXXXXXX Trailviolator and SledHottie101...bad day in the trailer? Matt was saying that it was ironic that a picture of paper snow got more replies than a picture of riding on real snow. Nothing more. He was not bashing anybody. I thought the paper snow post was cool for my kindergarten daughter though... if that makes you feel better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.