Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
what year is that? 02 or 03? 04 400EX's suppose to be coming out sometime this month. its gonna have 38mm carb acclerator pump kinds. thats all I know the difference for 04.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Good choice, thoses are strong, reliable quads.. looks like you have some aftermarket goodies on it to.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
my nephew has an 01 300ex with the big bore kit on it and a supertrapp exaust that thing smokes stock 400exs. but yeah they are VERY nice machines

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
nice ride, i wanna get a Banshee...nothing like a 2stroker...[:D]...ahhh..the smell of fresh 2stroke in summer, they got lots of power too, pop wheelies in 5th gear, very fun to ride

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
thats a nice looking atv..ive ridden the 400ex but never the 300..the end of the week i might order HPD's 416 power maxx kit for my scrambler with the kit it will push close to 90 hp[:0]hopefully i can hang on![:D]

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
ill be getting started on my wannabe quad lol
it includes 1 82 rm 125 1 82 atc 200 and 1 1979 kawasaki drifter 440 fan should be interesting to say the least when im done LOL

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow ken thats a really movin i wish mine was that fast mine prolly in the 70something mph range depends on the tire size that seems to make a big difference

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good luck to you bobinwis on your project maybe thats what i need a project for the winter time i mean if it dont snow[:(]

·
Registered
749 Posts
i could have had a 400 ex for how much i paid and put into my modified 350 4x4. I just like four-wheel drive better. I installed all that stuff, Big gun exhaust, jet kit, filter,tires but i got sick of it. I've used it a grand total of 4 times since april.WOW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts