Registered
9,619 Posts
SWEET

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the interior is apart because i just rebuilt the motor and they trany needs to come out because it is starting to grind at high revs, so i never put the carpet back in palce

·
Registered
277 Posts
That thing cant weight much. Looks like its all fiberglass. With a small block stuffed in there that thing has to be a blast to drive. Nice ride.

'HAMMER DOWN !!'

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is a customj chassis from the kit company and the suspension it mustang II 8.8 rear end, has a gm T-5 that need to be fixed. it took about a year to finish but if i had to do it again 1-2 months, but it took 3-4 for them to finally get us all the parts thats why they went out of business a couple months ago. the numbers. well they are estimates but after racing many cars never been beaten, it is 1/4 mmile 11-13, o to 6 between 4-5, there test say 1.0g skid pad. i paln on getting a gtech pro and really seeing what it can do, the hp numbers are from a dyno run on the motor from the fist build, but since the rings he had in were gapped to large it has a little more know. i just have to say the classic roadsters company is crap, and if we did anorther car it would be from factory five racine, they have a much safer chassis, and it would be a cobra

·
Registered
226 Posts
[purple]That is really sharp! Austin Healey correct? One of my all time favorites. Check this out. . . I've been working on this bugger for over 12 years. It's an expensive hobby. Have a look in my gallery to see some pix of the beast.[/purple][/font=Comic Sans MS]

[purple]Kimba466[/purple][/size=4][/font=Comic Sans MS]
[purple]Ride Safe[/purple][/font=Comic Sans MS]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
That thing looks cool!

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
umm the headlights are in the headlights? You miss the big glass and chrome things in the front? and by the way don't count on a GTech. Its only good for a round about. Sometimes it is more than a second off. I have seen it say a 15 second car ran low 13s.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by mattgross:
i was talking about the headlights in the cobra, and what wrong with the gtech.

[/quote]

I think sleddog just said it... "Its only good for a round about. Sometimes it is more than a second off. I have seen it say a 15 second car ran low 13s"

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
The more exact you get the weight of your car the more accurate the GTech will be.

----------------------------------------------------93coty = my car 1993 motor trend Car Of The Year - Ford Probe GT

·
Registered
226 Posts
[purple]At the time those pix were taken, the headlamps we not installed. I've since gotten the car road-worthy, titled and insured. Sometime when I get updated pix, I'll upload them. As for now, she sits in my garage, covered up for the winter. I'm spending most of my free time getting my sled/trailer ready to head North.[/purple][/size=4][/font=Comic Sans MS]

[purple]Kimba466[/purple][/size=4][/font=Comic Sans MS]
[purple]Ride Safe[/purple][/font=Comic Sans MS]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts