Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new member I will try to post a pic of my '01 MXZ 900./polarisman/../images/users/MXZ900/sled1.jpg

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey man, sled looks great, and Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
287 Posts
You slap a big bore kit in that puppy???

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes same mxz as on the TY site.
Yes it was an 800. I got a crank shop 900 kit, fixed all the probs and built myself a motor. 44mm round slides M10 Ohlins out back of it too. it'll be for sale whole or parts soon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here are some pics of the motor as i was building it last year./polarisman/../images/users/MXZ900/Dcp_0004.jpg

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have to give those boy's credit at the Crank Shop. They know how to build a Ski Doo engine. How far away do you live? It's an hour drive for me.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
NICE...

Nuf sed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the compliments. TY not TV, total yamaha site.
crank shop is about a 3hr drive for me. I try to find kits that people did not have good luck with. Then fix whats needed & make it a runner. Its good work if you can find it.[:D] /polarisman/../images/users/MXZ900/Dcp_0004.jpg
this is a '98 mach I built 2yrs ago. orig. was a 1025 crank shop race motor. I reported it, lowered the compression to pump fuel tolerance, & had custom Jaws pipes built for. Sold it last spring. It was a great sled.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
That thing makes the 440 fan sitting on my work bench look like a chainsaw engine.
Hey Erick...we need an OOOOOOO... icon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts