Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well kids.... Lookee what I won on ebay today! Its a 136" Pro X skid with Fox Zero X shocks and a PEM offset axle.

This skid and my new motor are going to be the cornerstones of my Pro X's transformation during this next off season. I'm totally stoked. I'm collecting parts for it right now. This sled is going to be totally transformed and I think its going to come out kick a$$.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
keep us updated on your build. What kind of engine are you putting in? XCR 800? Ultra 680? lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL...Actually I'm installing a 440 liquid. The sled is a 440 fan right now. I'm going to build an ultralight chassis and wring as much out of the motor as I can. I want it to look great, weigh next to nothing, and to handle like its on rails. Then, maybe later I'll look at a built up 600 for it.

Like I said, I won't start this project till summer. I want to ride this winter! [:D]

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Looks like fun and I hope it turns out great for you. Once you're done with the 440 liquid you should drop a 600 ho in it. Then that will be a sick sled. Definatley update when you start to build it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts