Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it finally came yesterday [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] I got it uncrated and running and this morning took it for a spin around the parking lot. No track riding probably 'till late december since I just dislocated my shoulder. But that's ok cause then I can go through everything and add some cool parts [:D][:D]

still crated!!

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/DSCF0028.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Sweet bike! I didnt know u were getting a new one..

·
Registered
671 Posts
nice bike man. might get a thumper one day, but me 250 still doin the job, aah just gotta put new top end in

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sweet...all new toys are awsome...i should buy a bike one day...or a 4hweeler....

·
Registered
502 Posts
not to threadjack:
I was lookin at either a honda or a yamaha for my next bike. I decided on this and picked it up a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I didn't get pics in the crate. Still sweet assed bike. Too bad I can't ride it now for about 4 months unless I go to the cowbarn and race./snofan/../images/users/rocket/yz250f.jpg[:(!]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Nice bikes guys!!!

Can't imagine what it would be like to throw around a bike out on the trails that is 60pounds lighter then mine (along with more power, better suspenders, ergos, etc,etc). I've been riding this one, on and off for the past eight years...

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/dr2.jpg

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
na no motorcycle broker, I work at the dealership [8D]

ACG, you should buy my '02 cr125 [;)]

Rocket ever put studs in your tires? If you've never done that before it is such a blast!!! I'll be out carving up the rivers come Xmas time, hopefully there'll be ice by then!

Here a few pics of it together

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/gravity 025.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/gravity 028.jpg

·
Registered
623 Posts
anybody wanna buy my friends 01 cr 250, it has fmf fatty+short exhuast, moose bars, graphics for $3100, he wants to get a sled for the winter

·
Registered
502 Posts
i've never ridden at all in the winter cause I'm usually ridin sled:) There is a local river run usually and a few guys ride bikes, I might check that out tho.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
sweet bikes...i wish i wasnt in debt for my 4 wheeler or id be shopping for a R1 rite now. i guess it will have to wait a year untill i pay off the biek n by insurence for the piece of junk car i bought from my bro

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Sno-X, I was surfing at honda web site.. I like the CRF250 like yours
except I like the different verison, I forgot what letters.. just like yours but with lights and few other things on to make trail riding suitable [:)]

·
Registered
268 Posts
oh you are tlaking about the CRF 250 x that is also a nice bike i am looking at gettign the CRF 250 in the spring but i will have to see how much i can save over the winter!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts