Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the minimalist approach;)
201010618593131_14169.jpg

. It just seems strange if my helmet is not painted. It is an HJC-SPXn. I am getting the breath box also and I will put a Quick-Strap on it and a quick release.It just went out today. Just starting to think what I will put on it. It seems strange to have a helmet without paint, so I'll get that taken care of.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
TRICKPaint said:

. It just seems strange if my helmet is not painted. It is an HJC-SPXn. I am getting the breath box also and I will put a Quick-Strap on it and a quick release.It just went out today. Just starting to think what I will put on it. [highlight=yellow]It seems strange to have a helmet without paint, [/highlight=yellow]so I'll get that taken care of.
My first thought was "alright another paint job to look at" imagine the disapointment when I raced to the post to see nothing[Disappointed]. although it is a great helmet Trick. I'm sure you'll have it decked out soon.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ur username must be TRICKPaint for a reason, I would think! I'm guessing that you know how to mask it off & have many good ideas of your own for it already! base it off of the color sled you have thats all I got!

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Redneck13x said:
do you have any pictures of past helmets you have painted?
look in his gallery... [thumb]

Trick:

Paint a guy airbrushing a t-shirt...

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Redneck13x said:
do you have any pictures of past helmets you have painted?
look in his gallery... [thumb]

Trick:

Paint a guy airbrushing a t-shirt...
I'm open for suggestions,... When I'm riding I try not to think about Shirts;)

ultrawillie said:
TRICKPaint said:

. It just seems strange if my helmet is not painted. It is an HJC-SPXn. I am getting the breath box also and I will put a Quick-Strap on it and a quick release.It just went out today. Just starting to think what I will put on it. [highlight=yellow]It seems strange to have a helmet without paint, [/highlight=yellow]so I'll get that taken care of.
My first thought was "alright another paint job to look at" imagine the disapointment when I raced to the post to see nothing[Disappointed]. although it is a great helmet Trick. I'm sure you'll have it decked out soon.
Hahah... I was hoping a few of you would do that[:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
put that mxz lettering style that's on your sled on your helmet along with a blizzardy snow storm, and maybe a pic of you jumping it, boondocking, ditchbanging...ect

·
Registered
195 Posts
do like a main background of black then the second color is yellow and paint ski doo bee like this below but your own style of it and maybe some flames

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some good ideas guys!

I'm kind of leaning towards a Yeti/Snow-beast theme?, because I think that is what I'm doing on my sled. Not 100% though.

Thinking of a snow-beast kind of like this one?...
2010106222313687_14169.jpg

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
OH i just got the spx in all gloss black! i like it the way it is tho. i got all white and black gear and my white goggles give me the look i want. thoses helmets are so BEASTY! cant wait to see what your gonna do tho! i think like a dark fighter jet with rivets on it with the showing teeth like on old war planes would be sweet! just an idea.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
Some good ideas guys!

I'm kind of leaning towards a Yeti/Snow-beast theme?, because I think that is what I'm doing on my sled. Not 100% though.

I was going to ask if you were sick until I saw that. Haha

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hangman said:
TRICKPaint said:
Some good ideas guys!

I was going to ask if you were sick until I saw that. Haha
that is awesome like the snow-beast is like the snow monster that is a good tribune to the winter

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
When yer riding, you can't see the back or yer helmet..

If you wanna do something distracting to whoever is behind you, you could do a pic of a hot chick with a big rack. [thumb]

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
TRICKPaint said:

If you wanna do something distracting to whoever is behind you, you could do a pic of a hot chick with a big rack. [thumb]
Hot-chick, BIG-rack. Can't go wrong there, but I want something I can display at shows without offending. I think I will use your plan for inside my rear storage department. That will be pretty cool... After someone has checked the sled out tell them to now open the rear deck lid:)
I did a nude P. Anderson like that in jonnyskidoo's rear compartment. Everyone loved it. I can make mine look like some Nordic warrior chick!? like in the old Rumple Minze ads?!
201010782624968_14169.jpg

MuscleD said:
OH i just got the spx in all gloss black! i like it the way it is tho. i got all white and black gear and my white goggles give me the look i want. thoses helmets are so BEASTY! cant wait to see what your gonna do tho! i think like a dark fighter jet with rivets on it with the showing teeth like on old war planes would be sweet! just an idea.
I think I'm going to go with some Scott Turbo's. What did you get?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Trick thank you! I think I just found my new helmet, those hjc helmets look awsome.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Trick, that yeti paintjob would look pretty sick. I already like the "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer" Yeti that you painted on the AC hood....the one that your thinking about putting on your sled would be pretty sick. Can't wait to check it out! Meanwhile...i'll have to think of something to send you this winter to get painted(if you don't mind). I just can't think of what!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
TRICKPaint said:

Hot-chick, BIG-rack. Can't go wrong there, but I want something I can display at shows without offending. I think I will use your plan for inside my rear storage department. That will be pretty cool... After someone has checked the sled out tell them to now open the rear deck lid:)
I did a nude P. Anderson like that in jonnyskidoo's rear compartment. Everyone loved it. I can make mine look like some Nordic warrior chick!? like in the old Rumple Minze ads?!
201010782624968_14169.jpg

MuscleD said:
I think I'm going to go with some Scott Turbo's. What did you get?
I got the scott turbo ones I think. I know there the better version of the 89 xi. They work and feel great. And fit really well into the helmet. I'll upload a pic of it when I'm off work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts