Registered
892 Posts
Nice Sled!!!!

/snofan/../images/users/baero/eyes1.gif

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
That is very very very nice!

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:
/me drools all over the schools computer

[/quote]

me too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
That thing looks great...I love the black and red look, and mountain sleds look soo sweet IMO. My uncle was gonna get either a 900 ZR Black, Mountain Cat, or F7. He got the F7...lucky guy. Thing looks sweet...he got the red Sno Pro F7...it's NICE. Faster than hell...OMG. But he won't even use it a ton this year I don't think...he's movin to NC...long drive back to Michigan to ride every weekend don't ya think? But he's got the only red one in Alpena, and one of the only red ones in the state I think. I know there aren't many, can't remember the exact number though...but I know it's less than 100...and I'm sure there were a lot more than that F7's ordered in MI.

ANYWAYS...nice ride. Looks nice.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! It's killing me not being able to ride it yet.

I saw a couple of F7's at our local Cat dealer, one had the Canadian flag decals, and the other was decorated in Old Glory...each looked very nice!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Here kitty kitty, come on kitty, come to Saskatchewan kitty.......

Oh sorry Flange........no......I wasn't calling your cat......no....not at all.

....I need some sleep.

Nice sled man.

Prairie-boy wishes he had a mountian machine to go to Fernie....hear it's fun there.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Flange, nice ride! I'm curious as to your thoughts on Cat's release of the 159 1m, I see you have the 151. I'm not sure your preference on the two, but I was disappointed to see that Cat treated there Snow Check buyers like that. If I would have commited to buying a sled in the spring, and the company came out with something different after that I would be pissed!! Like I said though, I don't know if you snow checked it or not, or if you would rather have the 151 (I would) but I think that the snow checkers should have at least had the option. Hope you have a blast this year!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I totally agree with you Alaskangold. I'm hearing that lots of the people that Snow Checked aren't too happy with the new options coming out lately. I'd be pissed too! I just bought this one in mid-Sept. and like you, prefer the 151". Those 159"s look sooooo long. It appears that's the way things are going though. Wasn't too many years ago that a 600 w/ a 136" track was a big machine! R U riding up there yet?

Flange

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
That's a luscious lookin sled man!

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
We HAD snow for a few weeks and got 60 miles in before it melted, we are having a funky winter here for once. Around this time we have usually already hit 10 to 20 below, this year it hasn't even droped below 18 above!! No worries though I'm sure we'll still be riding in June.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad to hear ya got some miles in already. Things are a little late down here too. Our first trip to Revy last year was around the third weekend in Nov. It looks like it's going to be a little later this year. I'm hoping for first or second weekend in Dec.

Flange

Flange

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Flange,
Nice Sled, a buddy of mine picked one up with the 144, he added flexiskis and a Holtzman ATACC so that he doesn't have to play with the jetting. I love the balance of that sled.

Looks good with the red graphics too.

Although first thing he did was take them off the tub.

Lets all pray for 5' of fresh soon. It is way late here in Anch the warmest I can remeber in 20 years.

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've got an ATACC on order to. It's a tough little device to get hold of. Next batch from Holtzman isn't due out until mid-late December. I won't get mine until the new year.

Flange

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Flange, try checking some with some perfomance shops or dealers etc., I've heard of quite a few people getting them this way, holtzman has gots of orders direct from consumers, that's why there so backed up. Like I said though I know of a few people including myself that get from dealers and such that ordered them in bulk. Back to your sled, keep us (me) posted through out the year about your dislikes/likes on the sled. I already talked the wife into letting me get an 04' mountain sled, I won't lie- I never really liked Artic Cat. Due mostly to color and a few other reasons. I have been a die hard Polaris guy, after seeing the 1m I have really been considering buying one. I know if next year Polaris comes out with a 900 a-arm mountain sled(rumors of after X-mas) it's gonna be at least 10 grand, if that happens I don't think I'll be willing to shell out that much cash!! So any insights and perfomance reports you have would be much appreciated, oh I did talk a couple guys from Colorado who have rode there's already and with lack of miles, are already really impressed!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts