Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought my brother's 1980 moto ski ultrasonic 440 l/c,,i bought it for 300$$ and it's all i wanted it so sweet,all it need's is a fuel pump it gas one but leek's bad and wont run too good, i went in my gramp's barn to were it was and i was looking at it so i decided to move it so i said to my self i can just start it and move it like that so i got it running and i steped on it hit the gas and it wouldnt move too good b/c it was almost out of gas and all of a sudden it got some gas and i hit it and it went to 4000rpm i wasnt even near floring it and it shop up in the air like a bullet and it burnt out, all i can say is that moto has balls, big ones i cant wait to ride it on some trails when im all done with it, Here's some pics of it [:D][:D]

[attachment=49337]

[attachment=49339]

[attachment=49340]

[:D][:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
that looks like a nice sled for 300

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
my shop teacher has a motoski 440 but its a fan, that thing has scrazy compression and apparently when he last had it out it would wheel like hell. so seems like you got one hell of a deal its a fun sled to work on to.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
that is a very nice sled. you should fully restore it because they are practically the turning point in preformance sleds

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Nice sled, theres always Al,s in VT but hes kind of pricey.
http://www.alssnowmobile.com/AdvancedSearch.aspx

I had a lot of luck on ebay for older sled parts.
Theres also a place in Speculator, NY called Lennons. THey have a ton of old parts.

You could try Hudons out by Utica
http://www.hud-son.com/snowmobile.html

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hudsons is pretty reliable and decently priced. My Aunt lives right down the street there. We fill the sleds across rt 12n at Stewarts.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sweet deal!

I have been trying to find one of em myself for a while now but no luck, had one as a kid and I used to kick ever1's butt with it on the lake. (Older the violin, the sweeter the music)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts