Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a new toy today, 77 K-5 Blazer. 350, 4-speed manual with granny, Danna 44, 14 bolt rear, NP205 T-Case, 6" lift and 35's!! Anyway thought I would share in my new found glory, got alot of work ahead of me before this summer. Look for some good mud pics and stucks this summer.....enjoy!

/snofan/../images/users/alaskangold/Image001.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/alaskangold/Image002.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
great blazer, wished i lived close so i could help to work on it. i will try get some pics of my truck soon, i love offroading.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
nice man, turning my 84 into the samething hopefully except 37s instead of 35s. already have the 4 speed and puting a brand new completely rebuilt 350 in. Only thing is now I am debating whether to spend my money on the truck or buy a brand new sled for next season.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I bought it with the 35's, I'm gonna order new leafs that will accomadate a 8" lift, then a 2 or 3 inch body lift to get some 40's under her. The 350 has 8000 miles on a full rebuild, but I know a guy that might give me a deal on a 400 long rod.. anyway, sled dogg I haven't seen you posting in awhile, but I knew if anything would..this would be it!! Hows your blazer going other than what you just posted??

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
haha yes this caught me, its alright, still got a smashed up fender from when I ran over a little old ladies car... she was asking for it...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
lol did she get out and hit you with her purse!? [:D]

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
No she was old and slow... that and I drove off the road into a parking lot to clear the street. It was really really fun as it happened, then I realized I just had an accident *&$%

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Sounds like FUN!!! /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/tounge.jpg

·
Registered
506 Posts
LOL @ SD

that's hilarious

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I never got a ticket or anything for that, didn't have to pay a premium or anything yet for the damages. I didn't get my truck fixed though. It just looks bad nothing broke. It was my fault to, a really screwy intersection I made a left when the light turned green and she was going straight. The right front tire ran over the right front corner of her car and off the side of it.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yes I have seen a few of those accidents, your supposed to yield unless your green light has the arrow...is that what kind of intersection you speak of?? Anyway nothing wrong with running over a car lol!!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
no thats why I say it was my fault, she had the right of way, the intersection is weird the road she was coming from is not in front of the one I was on. Hers is like off to the side and not in your general vision when you are looking at the light. I went and didn't see her coming till it was too late. While we sat there it almost happened again with a pickup and a car, they saw each other in time and stopped to let the other go. I was already if they took me to court cause the cop drew the accident seen wrong, he showed the road she was coming from directly in front of me and in my complete view which just isnt' true. ITt a bad intersection with lots of accidents I should always avoid, one time I decide to go there!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
heres my mudd truck!! /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/car-smiley-005.gif

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Alaskangold, I realize that you were showin off pics of yer new truck...but I gotta say, those sure are some NICE fat Salmon (?) they look mighty tasty!!!!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why thank you, if you stick around for a few months there will be plenty more pics to be seen......oh and there to die for!(taste!)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well, I WILL stick around for MORE than a few months, I kinda like it here, and as for the fish....the 'look' nice, but I WANT TO TASTE THEM! Do you mail then anywhere? .....lol....Chrome
PS. The truck looks like a nice project too....good luck!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts