60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/snofan/../images/users/Isanti Sam/F7.jpg
My new machine looks identicle to this.
Sitting in the garage with 0 miles. Minnesota winters suck!!!![:(!]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
dont say that yet winter doesnt offically start yet.. beside we already got snow, last year we didnt have any until after christmas

·
Registered
322 Posts
That's the racing sticker package right? Look pretty cool...I didn't know it came in black though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ConGuy-Last winter we had a storm in late Nov that we got to ride a little befor it melted. Maybe you didn't get that one down south.
Wanbe-Your right it is team artic package. During spring snowcheck you could get any graphic package any color.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
nice sled man, the team arctic package was my least favorite graphics package for the F7, still looks nice tho, for some reason the Red firecats really seem to appeal to me.....maybe im starting to bleed polaris???? hmmm.....

·
Registered
614 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AC Guy bite your tongue, get some soap and wash your mouth out , and don't be saying bad words like that. LOL.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Ya you can't say stuff like that.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]maybe im starting to bleed polaris????
Good to hear

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
its all yer fault too pman...... go read my post in the shop bout my sled problems......and u will see why arctic cat isnt sounding that appealing nemore......of course all sleds are gonna break down...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts