Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a New 04 polaris PRO-X2 700 , so i can't waite for it too snow , hopefully tonight , i will have pics up ,once i pick it up on friday!!
-josh

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i ordered my X2 600 at end of september, havent got it yet, it isnt at dealer yet either...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really i ordered mine and it was in two or one week later at morden motorsports, it accually just came today , and i'm pretty sure there is a X2 there too cause they said the ordered one of those too

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i ordered mine the last week of september, and he told me middle of ocotber then, so i emailed him and he said they were expected to ship on the 23rd and be there beginning of the week after that, i emailed him on the 23rd and he said he had called them and everything was still on schedule...no notice of sled being in yet tho...

·
Registered
312 Posts
my dealer has gotten several X2's in last week.... I asked him if he got mine in that shipment.. and his response.. "I don't know"

Grrrrrrr.... How can he not know if he has my sled or not? I mean cmon he is the dealer after all.

Anyways, prolly will pick it up next week or the wk after that.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
mine was the only X2 the dealer ordered and said everyone that went back to that shop was drooling over it, I also saw a regular Pro X and a RMK...lots of 03 sleds also

1 - 9 of 9 Posts