Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
380 Posts
looks hot lol i want some. i love how they change colors. i wonder if LED lights are legal for snowmobiles in Michigan? has anyone been stopped for it?

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
doomer67 said:
looks hot lol i want some. i love how they change colors. i wonder if LED lights are legal for snowmobiles in Michigan? has anyone been stopped for it?
Well I have done alot of sleds up here in the U.P. and not a problem yet. I've been told that blue is the one they frown on but thats the same with motorcycles and I instal 80% blue lights at each rally over the other colors. I put in a switch so they can shut them off if needed. So to answer your question I don't think theres to much of a problem.

doomer67 said:
Where in Michigan I live in the U.P. if you have any questions just email me [email protected] I will be more then happy answer your questions. Thanks Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.