Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=50031]

Well its not mine yet, but as soon as I can talk snowattitude down about another 650.00 (or if he passes out and forgets it at my house) she'll be mine!!! [:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See how you are?? LOL It does pay to Jim out drinking, now you got a 150.00 Raider [:D]

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
A guy is intrested in it, just a little off in price, also in my charger. Maybe sell them together.????? have to come up with a price.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Matt I was thinking you could pick the WHOLE sled up and take it to a paint shop for a custom paint job!! LOL

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
That one looks almost mint.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br][attachment=50031]

Well its not mine yet, but as soon as I can talk snowattitude down about another 650.00 (or if he passes out and forgets it at my house) she'll be mine!!! [:D]
Now all it needs is some Flames and other stickers to make it a real "pimp" ride. [:0] How about some "dub" hubs on the track?[8D]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now your thinkin OCR!! LOL

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Gotta keep the ol' brain working somehow.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by OldCatRider
[br]
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br][attachment=50031]

Now all it needs is some Flames and other stickers to make it a real "pimp" ride. [:0] How about some "dub" hubs on the track?[8D]

I'am back!!!!LOL

Guess what I'm looking at buying[;)]
[attachment=50540]
SWEEEEET
Jeff, Were going have to pimp them out and line them up.
Me, I think I'm going for the new long distance ramp to ramp world record but I need a few ideas on suspension. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
spinners.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats why we pay madcow the BIG money Rich!! To do our thinkin for us LOL [:D] First off we need a "flame" paint job to go with the spinners, a real loud exhaust, beer can holders..Anything else I'm missin??

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
High output stereo (Ghetto Blaster style), More lights, Under lighting, and blackout windshield.

LET'S PIMP THIS BABY, yeah!!!!!!

For the suspension for the jumping, use the rear track setup from a Snow Hawk.[:p][:p][:p][:D][8D]

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright OCR you focus on the "pimp'n" and I'll focus on the "performance" end of it..Jim can focus on the, the, oh well Jim can just try and focus [:D] And Rich can wander around and look like the "foreman" of the project!! LOL !! [:D][:p]

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Don't forget the racing #'s on the side and all the sponsor stickers.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i think for your long distant jump your gonna need at least an xtar 12 lol

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
^^^ naw, just two elkholm skids side-by-side underneat it with 174's.

1 - 20 of 388 Posts