Snowmobile Fanatics banner

My New Ride!

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  justasledhead 
#1 ·
-2001 Formula Deluxe 600-

It was a toss up between a 2000 RMK 600 (with a 136" trail track) or this one. After looking at them both really close I couldn't pass up the Ski-Doo. It honestly looked brand spanking new under the hood and on the outside with 1759 miles ($2300). The RMK was a little crusty from being on an open trailer and the track was kind of in rough shape.

I was on a 1990 Polaris Indy Trail for the past 3 years. This new sled is just what the doctor ordered! I know its not a REV but it sure is an improvement over what I was on. We went up to Eagle River, WI last weekend and put on a couple hundred miles. This thing sure moves over the old 488 fanner, plus I wasn't even sore after riding all day all weekend!

Pray For More Snow!

Andy

See less See more
#9 ·
Nice sled. I know what you mean. After riding an old sled, everyday you come back sore, then you ride a new sled, and come back feeling better than when you left.

#10 ·
real nice if thats got the rave valves in it that thing flies might have a hard time keeping the front end down. my old man's got a 2000 formula 500 lc front end is real hard to keep down but man do they take off. dragged a 97 artic cat 600 with 90 somthing studded track he took me off the line but 50 feet in to it had to let off my front end allmost came down on him. awsome low end torque want to get reeds in it to but the old man likes it how it is, chicken haa haa!

#14 ·
hey you guys with them 600's does the fron't end stay planted on them or do they lift also got 2000 500 and i can lean over handel bars and it still lifts. looking into a new sled but i want something that stays planted and doesn't spin mutch on take off. dads sled no matter how you ajust its in the air. crazy ride but you have to really work to keep it planted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.