Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think of my new blade, I could not pass it up. It has a new slp built 700 twin with slp exhaust. It has a 151x2 track that looks like new.I had to repace the stock handlebars and put a riser on it, also a polaris shorty pro x seat so it would be what I am used to riding. I swear this thing could not have more than 1000 miles on it. I cant wait to see how it does in the steep and deep. I have been trying to get out of town since sunday, better late than never.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
well the only pic in this thread is your avatar.

But if that's your new sled, well that's a pretty weird looking Blade if you ask me. I think you got hosed on your deal for it....

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
^^ I love your sig line Bill lol. I need that on a Tshirt lol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, I could not get the attachment manager to let me add pictures, so I changed my avator

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
GotMud said:
I think we need bumper stickers too, and add them to some of our congressmen's cars

addrenjunky said:
lol, I could not get the attachment manager to let me add pictures, so I changed my avator

ya your avatar is still a proX. Set up a photobucket account and use that instead.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
powersledder said:

But if that's your new sled, [highlight=yellow]well that's a pretty weird looking Blade if you ask me. [/highlight=yellow]I think you got hosed on your deal for it....
LOL!

I saw on of those blades (a real one) in st. micheal MN about 5 years ago. Some guy was helping his kid get unstuck in a ditch so I stopped and asked him how he liked it. He said it hands down the best thing out there. they must ride at least halfway decent because at the time, the rev and fusions were out and he chose the spendier route with the blade.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
powersledder said:

But if that's your new sled, [highlight=yellow]well that's a pretty weird looking Blade if you ask me. [/highlight=yellow]I think you got hosed on your deal for it....
LOL!

I saw on of those blades (a real one) in st. micheal MN about 5 years ago. Some guy was helping his kid get unstuck in a ditch so I stopped and asked him how he liked it. He said it hands down the best thing out there. they must ride at least halfway decent because at the time, the rev and fusions were out and he chose the spendier route with the blade.
I've met a few people with them, and they didn't have one complaint about the chassis. Just ask wallygator why his brand new sled has an M-10 under it.

jake.parker said:
^^^^^^the blade is different like this

but he put a pro x seat and hood on it
there is a another blade, it is weird to
LMAO..um Blades don't have trailing arms, the pic in his avatar right now is a blade, the one before was a ProX.

addrenjunky said:
now the blade is my avator, wish me luck with it
That's a better looking blade.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Awesome. Never seen a long-track Blade.

Get some photos up. Looking at your avatar is like saying, "Look at my awesome new sled. But don't get closer than 100 yards."

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
pretty cool that u have one. not many people do because they are expensive. i see it has m-10 that must be nice. I have a quick question since there are not many people that sell parts for Blades. where would u find lets say an extra hood or some other parts that only a blade uses. I have only seen a couple around here but when I see them they are defiantly a eye catcher

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JD said:
Awesome. Never seen a long-track Blade.

Get some photos up. Looking at your avatar is like saying, "Look at my awesome new sled. But don't get closer than 100 yards."
your right didnt have much room in my garage, planning on taking lots of pictures on the snow.

·
Registered
567 Posts
ill keep my eye out for ya things fell thru for me on the hill climb im pissed oh well where you guys staying and riding at?

·
Registered
114 Posts
GotMud said:
I want the same shirt, did you see the one today with Carter on it LMAO, might be photo shopped but funny none the less.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I've got a 03 Highlander as well, I took it to Togwotee earlier this year. I loved how the sled handled on the trail, but off trail it wasn't for my liking. The 800 motor had awesome power but I just dont think the suspension was set up for the way I wanted to ride it. Hope you enjoy it!!

Chad

1 - 17 of 17 Posts