Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Nice looking sled. You're going to have fun.

·
Registered
364 Posts
nice

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Jeez you got a nice set up... sweet truck and trialer in the back and new ripper sleds. Congrats man.

·
Registered
644 Posts
your 15... wouldnt any one agree with me . an 800 is too big of a sled? power and speed wise

·
Registered
353 Posts
Depends on the 15 year old, the one who posted this topic is my brother and I have seen him ride, he is a very big kid for 15 and he has been riding since he was like 7. So in this case I would say no it isn't too much. But I think that the 800 should have gone to me[:D] haha.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
No, not if the kid grew up with sleds. My oldest is almost 17. He rides a sled with almost as much power as mine. And we got that sled when he was 14. My kids grew up with sleds and bikes and everything else. So I would say it depends on the kid.
Originally posted by Boersy
[br]your 15... wouldnt any one agree with me . an 800 is too big of a sled? power and speed wise

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Yeah i agree.^^
I ride a Sabercat 700 daily. I have more miles on it than my dad does.. and its his sled. haha It just depends on the kid. as said before.

But nice looking sled. make sure you get us some pics of it in action. your a lucky kid.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
**** nice sled

·
Registered
353 Posts
One thing though is being that he is my brother I do know his riding style and that would be the ONLY thing that would make me say that the 800 is too big, but if he was a more conservative rider then it would be fine, he has no problem handling that thing.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Its only going to go as fast as you tell it too. As long as he doesn't do anything stupid or get over his head a sled that big shouldn't bother him.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
My 8 yr old brother was riding the 700 around yesterday. As long as you dont push the throttle in that far.. The sled will go fast as any other.. even a 120.

·
Registered
166 Posts
man i am 15 and i wish i has a sweet sled like that[:D]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts