Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
very nice, my cousin had one exactly like. i had the chance to drive it once, its very fast.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks nice

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Do you know if it was rebuilt or had the required motor work done? They needed a hole drilled into the third cylinder for proper oil transfer/lubrication. Without it, they are notorious for frying the motor.

With that said, yes, they are a rocket. It's going to be a heavy rocket, but a rocket none-the-less. I don't care for mine, as I do alot of ditchbanging, and the suspension is lacking compared to my ZR. I always figured it'd be a good trail sled. Hope it's a good one for you!

Are any of those pics of your actual sled? I see the small pics compared to the larger one is a different sleds...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Quinlan, I was thinking the same as you were thinking ( GOOD EYES as well ) idler wheels has different colors , alot of other things! its dead give away!

·
Registered
345 Posts
^^^^^^skis and hyfax colors!!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Looks like you might have to change your name instead of indy500efi.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by Revagade800x
[br]Quinlan, I was thinking the same as you were thinking ( GOOD EYES as well ) idler wheels has different colors , alot of other things! its dead give away!
Are you thinking that its a fake? Because I dont' know if your kidding or not. I would guess it is because of the different colors between the pictures unless just that one is of a different sled. Can we get a clarification here??

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the skies were black when i got it and now they are red and the wheels are differtent colors on each side because i painted them like that and the sled did not come with screens when i got so i put them in

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Originally posted by indy500efi
[br]the skies were black when i got it and now they are red and the wheels are differtent colors on each side because i painted them like that and the sled did not come with screens when i got so i put them in dicks
Don't go name calling when there was no clarity before hand. A simple "before" and "after" would be beneficial. When the pictures don't match, there is reason to wonder what's going on. If I posted a topic called "My new sled" with before and after pics with no explanation what-so-ever, there would be alot of people questioning my pictures.

·
Registered
369 Posts
my uncle has the same sled its very nice sled and very fast congrats

1 - 14 of 14 Posts