Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered my new sled today, its a 2004 Polaris Pro X2 800, we were looking into a Arctic Cat ZR800 but then Polaris came out with they`re 2004 models....They said it will be in by the end of june, for extras we got the flame windshield, electric start, already has the new reverse, a set of mirrors, a pair of saddlebags, and a cover. I cant wait until I get it here at my house in my garage, looking at pictures is great but I want the real thing. I think its quite the upgrade from my 91 Indy 650, which i am yet to decide on what to do with it. I will get pictures as soon as I can, our digital camera quit so we`re getting a new one before the new sled arrives.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, Congrats!!! Very nice machine.

I would also keep your 650 just to have. It would make a great spare machine for others to ride or just to have around if you can't ride your new one. To this day, i wished i never had sold my very first sled. Even though new technology is awesome, it's still fun to ride around on the old beasts.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Lucky, you are going to love that sled..Congrats

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
mirrors on a pro x?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
according to the dealer, we ordered one of the packages and from what the dealer says it comes with electric start and mirrors and all the other things i listed.

·
Registered
699 Posts
sounds good man....... and its always nice to have a back up sled to though i would personnaly keep the 650 if you can

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im sorry, its not a Pro X2 ist a XC SP, I looked at the slip today and I said uh oh, we were really looking into the Pro X2 but now i remember we got the XC SP, still a nice machine though....sorry about the misprint.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I was just thinking, how would u put saddlebags on a Pro X2 anyway?

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Originally posted by chipper10shawn
[br]Im sorry, its not a Pro X2 ist a XC SP, I looked at the slip today and I said uh oh, we were really looking into the Pro X2 but now i remember we got the XC SP, still a nice machine though....sorry about the misprint.
Better yet. Unless your doing snowcross or spend your entire life riding ditches I would think the Pro X2 to be pretty uselss for everyday riding. The XC SP is a much better all around sled and will be much more comfortable to ride.

I wanna get a new sled just for the reverse. Sweet ride!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
You'll love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts