Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, when there is no snow, a young(???) man's fancy turn towards motorbikes. Just picked it up today. Drove it home in 4degree weather, thus the fancy riding gear.

The bike 1995 DR250es

I think it will clean up rather nicely. The motor appears to be 100%.

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/rik00030001.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/rik00030003.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/rik00030004.jpg

Here's its stable mate:

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/Bikes 06-27-020004.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well at least one of the bikes is a Honda! [:D][:D][:D]

[red]RIDE RED[/red]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ya, looks like it could use a lil wash job but looks in tact at least...it will be fun either way right?? lol

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sizzler, the last honda I owned was back in the early 80's. One honda trail 50, yea it was red, chrome pipe and headlight. My bro. and I rode that thing every day, ah the memories.

AC-guy, oh, it's gonna be lots of fun, always is! There is a group of guys that ride every saturday. NOrth of my house in Duluth, MN, the DNR opened a off-road park this last summer. It is an old mine pit. Anyways, there is camping there and such, so we plan on making a few weekend trips up there, ride all day and a few beers at night, should be a blast. Otherwise we mostly ride local trails right of our back doors.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by pigboy
[br]Sizzler, the last honda I owned was back in the early 80's. One honda trail 50, yea it was red, chrome pipe and headlight. My bro. and I rode that thing every day, ah the memories.

AC-guy, oh, it's gonna be lots of fun, always is! There is a group of guys that ride every saturday. NOrth of my house in Duluth, MN, the DNR opened a off-road park this last summer. It is an old mine pit. Anyways, there is camping there and such, so we plan on making a few weekend trips up there, ride all day and a few beers at night, should be a blast. Otherwise we mostly ride local trails right of our back doors.
I'm from duluth....where is this off-road park you speak of? Is it for dirt bikes/ATV's only or is there a place for trucks as well. Do tell! [:D]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm from duluth....where is this off-road park you speak of? Is it for dirt bikes/ATV's only or is there a place for trucks as well. Do tell! [:D]
Here is the link. It offically opened late last year. I have no reports from anyone that has actually been there. I have thou seen pictures from the local news. As you can probably imagaine, there is a wide variety of terrain to be explored, with lots of trails.

Oh yea, it's located in Gilbert MN and trucks are welcome. After looking at the below site, I noticed no camping area indicated. There is however, lot's of hotels and state campground just miles away.

enjoy...

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/trails_waterways/ohvraplan/gilbert/index.html

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by pigboy
[br]
Here is the link. It offically opened late last year. I have no reports from anyone that has actually been there. I have thou seen pictures from the local news. As you can probably imagaine, there is a wide variety of terrain to be explored, with lots of trails.

Oh yea, it's located in Gilbert MN and trucks are welcome. After looking at the below site, I noticed no camping area indicated. There is however, lot's of hotels and state campground just miles away.

enjoy...

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/trails_waterways/ohvraplan/gilbert/index.html

Thanks for the link...who knew? [:D]

·
Registered
749 Posts
I got a 2002 honda trx 350 bear claws all around big gun exaust,k&n filter and a dyno jet kit. It's orange. Can't get pick cause i don't have a scanner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts