Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked this up in the begining of winter for $5500
It has no breaks and takes a long time to turn. I will post a vid of it driving when all the snow is gone. seasons done here took a vid of all the toys in my family and of my waterskipping pond in my front yard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_dM5pBddvE

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i want to bring it up to vermilion and go acrost the portage lol

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Brag much?

For someone who doesn't have a car, and is looking to trade his dirtbike for one, that doesn't make much sense

·
Registered
192 Posts
flatlander_summit said:
Brag much?

For someone who doesn't have a car, and is looking to trade his dirtbike for one, that doesn't make much sense
heh, i sense a little jealousy.
its his life and his money, let him do as he pleases with it.
you have more then enough reason to do a little bragging [thumb], thats an awesome toy, should keep you plenty satisfied till sleddin season is back! lookin forward to seein some vids of it in action!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tshack420 said:
flatlander_summit said:
Brag much?

you have more then enough reason to do a little bragging [thumb], thats an awesome toy, should keep you plenty satisfied till sleddin season is back! lookin forward to seein some vids of it in action!
I drove it a total of 20min before i put it away for the season. its super hard to drive. you have to lean alot to turn it and you have to keep the motor at 8000rpm to stay in the air. It feels weird when it lifts off the ground.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
What does the hover have for a motor? I though most of them had rotax's in them.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's got a yamaha 488 snowmobile motor in it. I think its the same motor as whats in the old phazers. Not positive on that tho

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
tshack420 said:
flatlander_summit said:
Brag much?

Ha!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Now I see it has all the lights to be operated on a body of water at night, do you need a boating license where you're from? Would this fall under that license?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yah its registered as a watercraft. I think it does fall under a boating license. the thing will do 55mph on glass water. 70mph on ice with no snow. It should be a blast in the summer to see peoples reaction to it. when we where driving back from wisconsin when i picked it up we stopped at a gas station and i went in and paid for gas and when i came back out there was about 7 people standing around it scratching there heads trying to figure out what it was lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts