Snowmobile Fanatics banner

My new truck.

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  sledneck1978 
#1 ·
Something i picked up last week. Nice for towing around the sled . Tell me what you think .
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck

See less See more
#5 ·
mxz440kid said:
nice truck! did you buy it brand new?
red isn't my favourite color of trucks, but it looks pretty good
should do the job.
Nah , its 2007 . To be honest i am not a fan of red. But i liked it on this truck!

doomer67 said:
So um...When are you going to share the directions to the money tree? because i could use some o_O
My money tree is in Alberta. I work there. Well laid off now .

#10 ·
PolarisIndySKS said:
Im not a big fan of the looks on those new chevys. I liked the styles before that, like mid 90's to mid 2000's. We almost bought an 03 silverado 1500 HD with the 6.0 Vortec in it, but decided it was way more of a truck than we needed.
I HATE the front clip on the new chevy's...especially diesels, but the gmc clip looks sharp I think.

#11 ·
sno700 said:
Gota Mechanic Comin? J/K
haha . funny guy .

sledneck1978 said:
That's a beauty...congrats!

Does it have the 400HP engine? The one that cuts back to 4 cylinders on the freeway?
Umm it has the 4.8 Vortec. Im not sure on the hp. My dad has the 09 with the 5.3 that cuts back to 4 cylinders. And his is the silverado though

#13 ·
http://www.gmc.com/denali/index.jsp?seo=goo_|_2008_GMC_Retention_|_IMG_GMC_Misc_|_GMC_Denali_|_gmc_denali_truck

That's the one I was reffering too...6.2 vortec, claiming 19mpg on the freeway...403 HP is pretty sweet!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.