Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this smokin deal off craigs list this past Tuesday, RacePak avenger II that came with 2 exhaust probes,water temp probe,remote store/record button and the optional 120 volt charger, even though they don't make these units anymore if all of this stuff was to be purchased new it would have been at least $500 bucks!!!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Nice score!!!

Any word from Evan?
I have not heard a peep from that jabroney, I will be heading up that way next Saturday for a run what ya brung grudge race on Lake Fenton though, if he doesn't come in contact with one of us soon I will be making my rounds to all of those address's you gave me, one way or another he is gonna be providing parts and shipping money or all or your money back.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the_hog said:
Racepaks/Digitrons are great. Anyone who does any real tuning on their sled should have one. I went the more expensive route myself and got an UDXr a couple years ago.

2009119131126717_3462.jpg
I would love to have one of those, I have seen them on some drag sleds and turbo yammie's, I just feel fortunate to get this avenger II for the price I paid, the fun part is gonna be when I can run the playback to see where the clutches are spiking so I know where to make the needed adjustments.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Yeah they are nice thats for sure. I got a decent deal on mine came with everything you got as well minus the charger, but I managed to break it and had to put a new back plate and screen cover on it so I pretty much have into it what a new on costs. The record/playback feature is very nice. What kind of battery does yours take?

Here is mine now, mounted it to the handle bars after I got the mesh hood.
201045193853557_3462.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The unit that I have has Ni-Cads in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts