Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so around 7-9 p.m. me and my buddy where out fer a ride when we hade to cross the highway and can yea guess what was on the other side?? a OPP officer.. A.K.A. The cops anyway so he flags me over and tells me to wait over there well he gets my buddy anyway he comes over and tells us he is checkin for papers. so im like yea i got mine and i showed him it and apperntly my sticker was outta date it said aug 06 so he write me up a 110 dollor fine next he go's to my buddy which i know is screwd cuz we just got his sled fixed he got nailed for no ownership no imsurence no resgistraction no licens crossing the road with out a licens cross the road with out all that stuff and no traip permit which i didnt have either..the cop wasnet even on a sled he part his car there, anyway i toook in the new years with a fine. and then went a big newfi party shoot off some fire works etc..i guess this is a precuation to you guys make sure yur all up to date and good with that stuff.Here some pics from that day and night
[attachment=55035]

[attachment=55036]

[attachment=55039]

[attachment=5504]

[attachment=55042]

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
thats dumb............why would u stop i just keep goin.....how they goona catch ya

·
Registered
893 Posts
nice water cross pics glad my sled is all insured, registered, and i have a liscence

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
What happened to that XLT? nice watercrossing pics.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
damn rollers :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ops i dont no how i got that XLT pic in there :S, anyway i was gonna keep going but then the cop would have a wanrt or somethink out with the deiscription of my sled er somethink. plus i didnt want to ditch my body which was on a smaller sled i was thinkin about it tho

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hade the camera in my pocket when i was going across by then i just said ferget it but i did do it a few times.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
lol haha, thats actually a pic of my xlt thats on the site some were. the image number must have gotten messed up then you posted that. i was looking through the pics and was like "hey that looks really familiar, o carp thats my sled." i smack a steel poll at about 25 mph.

looks like you guys had fun, well other then the fines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts