Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
98 Polaris Indy 500 I love it and can't wait for snow!!!/polarisman/../images/users/davebelair/Picture 135.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Sharp sled,love the colors..You might want to try and make that pic a little smaller tho...O and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice looking 500, but man thats a big pic, I've got a 22" monitor and I am having to scroll back and forth to see the whole thing.
But welcome aboard. Just and FYI try to keep the pics 800x600 it will make it easier for everyone to see.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
nice sled dave. Winter is coming. It was 42F this morning, the leaves are turning over, and the opening day of upland bird season is tomorrow.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Dave,

Great sled my first was an 99' indy 500 - the most reliable sled on the snow by my count. Takes a lickin and just keeps on tickin. Good power for a 500 in the three seasons I had mine - just basic maintanance was required.[8D]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Nice sled, looks super clean! I had a 96 Indy500 and it was a great sled. '96 was the first year Polaris had the long travel (x-10) for the 500. I still remember my first ride on that sled (coming off a 1990 Indy400), I couldn't believe the suspension.

Anyways, enjoy, should be a bullet proof motor for ya. I sold mine to my dad and he still drives it today.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking sled, looks new, no rash? Whats up with that? Was it's prior life on a trailer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts